January 31, 2021 at 4:03 pm #834
Initial Release Changes:
– Added Menu GUI, accessible by /menu or clicking a clock
– Added Ranks GUI, acccessible by main menu or /ranks
– Added Profile GUI, accessible by main menu or /profile
– Added Multiple smaller GUIs accessible by main menu
– Added ability to change your own prefix on your profile page
– Removed Player ability to warp to cities right off the bat, permission is now gained via Warp Shrines
– Players now much complete the first quest in order to warp places
– Added Legendary Spawn Tokens
– Added more advanced Teams
– Changed Rank system
– Added an NPC Gym Track
– Changed rules for Player Gyms
– Added GUI for easy access and visbility of what ranks give
– Reduced play time requirement for all ranks
– Reduced money requirement for all ranks
– Added two new requirements: Pokedex Completion and Player Wins
– Added prefixes as rank rewards
– Added a kit to Trainer and Novice
– Removed Ace rank, replaced with Trainer
– Master and Expert have been switched in their order (Master now comes after Expert)
– Added rare blocks as rank rewards
– Added pokemon as rank rewards
– Complete revamp of entire map into a new region called Alpinia!
– Added new cities: Chillage, Cliffedge, Tumbleweed
– Renamed Oasmau to Silturf
– Complete city reworks of Valeria and Vega
– Shuffled and expanded Silturf
– Expanded Meridia to house over 50 buildings
– Players no longer have access to warps from the start
– Added Warp Shrines
– Warp Shrines are required to gain permission for city warps!
– Warps for hidden shops and dungeons are found at the entrances to the shop/dungeon.
– Changed location of Uncharted Labyrinth
New Dungeon: Pharaoh’s Tomb
– Journey through the depths of tombs under the sand to lift a curse from a band of archeologists!
– Complete this dungeon and beat the boss to unlock rewards and a Tier 1 Legendary Spawn Location!
– Added over 20 trainers to this dungeon
– Unique and rare spawns have been added as well
– Legendary tokens are our attempt at creating an interactive map. Now some legendaries will spawn only via Legendary Tokens!
– Click a Legendary Token to open a GUI with a list of legendaries included in that tier, each pokemon listed will only spawn in one place
– Take the Token to the location listed under one of the legendaries and stand on a diamond block before clicking the Token again
– The Legendary should now spawn on top of you and take the Legendary Token!
– Legendary tokens are obtainable through playthrough of quests, placing well at events, and via donations
– Currently there are 3 available Legendary Tokens, all of which are Tier 1, more will be added with future updates!
– There are 3 Tiers of Legendary tokens, with Tier 1 being common and Tier 3 being exclusive
– Lists of what legendaries are included in what tier will not be released, it’s up to the playerbase to figure this one out!
– There are now two gym routes, NPC and Player
– The NPC gym system is designed to help players get their first competitive team up and running, as well as introduce players to the world
– NPC gyms have an ascending level cap that is easy to follow with the story line
– Player Gyms will all be capped at level 60 and will be an exclusively competitive league with no holding back
– All Player Gyms may use Mega Evolutions
– All Player Gyms are capped at OU
– All Player Gyms may use Legendaries
Gym Rules are as follows:
– Sleep Clause
– Evasion Clause
– Moody Clause
– Speed-pass Clause
– Pokemon Clause
– Bag Clause
– Players may only challenge each gym once per day
– Player who beat the Player Gym system may challenge the Player Pokemon League, the NPC gyms have their own league as well.
– Any player who beats all four Elite 4 members using the same team for each within a month will be crowned champion!
– Players who have all 8 Player Badges may challenge Elite 4 members once every other day
– Player Gym Leaders and Elite 4 will be chosen at a later point in time
– Added multiple commands regarding teams
– Teams are no longer exclusive to actual main series team names
– The limit of 4 teams has been removed
– All players Trainer I and higher can create a team
– All players Novice III or higher may join a team
– Added Team Duels
– Do ‘/teams queue join’ to enter your team into the queue to fight other teams! This can be solo or with other people!
– Added Team Ratings, which is determined by a number of pixelmon related scores
– Do ‘/teams leaderboard rating’ to see the top teams!
– Do ‘/teams help’ for all commands!
– Added a storyline that should be easy to follow to introduce new players to the server mechanics and get them started
– There are no rewards for the Storyline quests, they are simply to help guide newer players
– Added Daily Quests, which can be completed multiple times a day and yield high rewards if completed enough to receive a bonus
– More quests for dungeons and event quests will be added as time goes by, these quests will have high rewards
– Added a limited Quest GUI accessible through the main menu or /quests
– Currently, Legendary spawning has been disabled with the exception of Legendary Tokens, this will not last long
– Legendary natural spawning will be limited to a few legendaries, as many will be obtainable through tokens, events, or quests
– As such, natural legendary spawning will be rare compared to what it used to be, due to the high availability of legendaries via tokens
– Accessible via /resource
– Pvp enabled, keepInventory false, no claim world that is reset weekly
– World Border diameter is 500
– Teleporting will spread you at least 50 blocks from spawn to prevent camping
– Meant for finding Pixelmon Ores and rare items like zygarde cells
– Meant to include rare biomes like Jungle M Edge that may not exist on the map
– Will be reset weekly, this is non-negotiable
– Crates no longer break!
– BP has been removed from all crates as it no longer has a use
– Tune ups and Vouchers have been removed or had their chances lowered in all crates
– Mythical pokemon are more rare in epic crates
– Increased some money crate payouts
– Increase chance for better loot in Common and Rare crates
Things to come:
– Reimplementation of PixelSkills
– Implementation of Legendary Generator
– Quest GUI that includes exclusive quests that yield high rewards!
– The return of player shops
– A fully functioning Teams GUI
Thank you for sticking with us through this transition, if you have any questions of comments feel free to leave them below!
This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 1 month ago by .
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.